Home inspection Cape Coral
now browsing by tag
At United Inspection Services, LLC. we are committed to following industry standards and the codes of ethics.
Jeff is a long time resident of Lee County, Florida and he is a graduate of Florida Southern College.
He is happy to provide home inspection services for Lee County & Collier County, Florida. Jeff is a licensed General Contractor and Home Inspector with the state of Florida. He is currently a member in good standing with the:
- National Association of Certified Home Inspectors
The National Association of Certified Home Inspectors (NACHI) promotes a high standard of professionalism, business ethics and inspection procedures. NACHI members subscribe to the following Code of Ethics in the course of their business.
- Duty to the Public
- The NACHI member shall abide by the Code of Ethics and substantially follow the NACHI Standards of Practice.
- The NACHI member will not engage in any practices that could be damaging to the public or bring discredit to the home inspection industry.
- The NACHI member shall be fair, honest, impartial, and act in good faith in dealing with the public.
- The NACHI member will not discriminate in any business activities on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, familial status, sexual orientation, or handicap and shall comply with all federal, state and local laws concerning discrimination.
- The NACHI member shall be truthful regarding his/her services & qualifications.
- The NACHI member will have no undisclosed conflict of interest with the client, nor will the NACHI member accept or offer any undisclosed commissions, rebates, profits or other benefit.
- The NACHI member will not communicate any information about an inspection to anyone except the client without the prior written consent of the client, except where it may affect the safety of others or violates a law or statute.
- The NACHI member shall always act in the interest of the client, unless doing so violates a law, statute or this Code of Ethics.
- The NACHI member shall use a written contract that specifies the services to be performed, limitations of services and fees.
- The NACHI member shall comply with all government rules and licensing requirements of the jurisdiction where he/she conducts business.
- The NACHI member shall not perform or offer to perform, for an additional fee, any repairs or associated services to structure on which the member or member’s company has prepared a home inspection report, for a period of 12 months. This provision shall not include services to components and/or systems which are not included in the NACHI standards of practice.
- Duty to Continue Education
- The NACHI member will comply with NACHI’s current Continuing Education Requirements.
- The NACHI member shall pass the NACHI’s Online Inspector Exam once every calendar year.
- Duty to the Profession and NACHI
- The NACHI member will strive to improve the Home Inspection Industry by sharing his/her lessons and/or experiences for the benefit of all. This does not preclude the member from copyrighting or marketing his/her expertise to other Inspectors or the public in any manner permitted by law.
- The NACHI member shall assist the NACHI leadership in disseminating and publicizing the benefits of NACHI membership.
- The NACHI member will not engage in any act or practice that could be deemed damaging, seditious or destructive to NACHI, fellow NACHI members, NACHI employees, leadership or directors. Member(s) accused of acting or deemed in violation of such rules shall be reviewed by the Ethics committee for possible sanctions and/or expulsion from NACHI.
Call today for your home inspection, new home inspection, condo inspection, or insurance inspection including 4-point and wind mitigation in Florida. Serving Ft. Myers, FL; Naples, FL; Bonita Springs, FL; Cape Coral, FL; Lehigh Acres, FL